nedjelja, 19. srpnja 2009.

Guardian quest

At first I was stuck at drum circle, until one smart lady elbowed me and asked me for my guardian quest.
- Guardian what? I want to be druid and elf, not guardian.

Good maid rolled her eyes, and started to talk very slowly.
She showed me starting apple in the Village market, than i was on my own. Running around Drum Circle as hamster in wheel, full of good will and hope all items are somewhere on the trees.
Guardian quest notecard is like a poem. Guess what good poet wants to say.
Finally I dared to ask some help and I get coordinates to one item near the library. After I use all my diving and climbing skills,tufted hair, red face, clammy as clumsy, I stuck at the edge of the sim.
- Are you stuck Lady Sandra?- i heard voice above my head.
- Uhm... I think so...-
- Do you need help?-
- That would be nice, thank you.-
- Shall I TP you?-
- YES! (please) -

With little help i found all items, and one left. I marked all I found. One is left.
Which one? How could I know now? Bingo! I'll ask ancients! Open Avilion chat group and call ancient.
- Excuse me milady, how can i find out what item i missed?-
- What? Look in your basket (stupiddarnsillynewbie)-
- How can I do that?... Milady.
- Perhaps CLICK on it?-
- hehe, oh? hehe... Thank you. I am sorry if I am inter... ohhh she poofs...-

Ok, last one is MUG! Darn... a mug? i looked everywhere. Ask someone!
- Excuse me milady, where can i find mug?-
- A mug? - she looks at me like I am transparent, thinking deeply. - What mug dear?-
- Guardian quest? Wine mug?-
- Where people drinks dear? Wine? In mugs? Think a little.-
- Ermmm... thank you milady. (noone tells me I need to think... darn)-


That's how I got familiar to our home, got to know every tree, and every rock. Well… my knees and nose for sure (still have some black marks to prove it).

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar